What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
A somewhat better pic of the hole in the ground. The raised area to the right is the garage.
IMG_20181209_153856756.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Think I may have blown the transfer case in the explorer project while I was playing in the snow yesterday..... I don’t really know these cases, they have a fluid coupler to engage the front, and the rear is still pulling... if anyone know anything about these cases, I’d appreciate some input....

Side note, while the case was working, I almost had the front catching the tail!o_O

Attachments

• 4BD2883D-01FF-481B-8E17-E23AE7FDE8F6.jpeg
    4BD2883D-01FF-481B-8E17-E23AE7FDE8F6.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 184
Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Think I may have blown the transfer case in the explorer project while I was playing in the snow yesterday..... I don’t really know these cases, they have a fluid coupler to engage the front, and the rear is still pulling... if anyone know anything about these cases, I’d appreciate some input....

Side note, while the case was working, I almost had the front catching the tail!o_O
WOW!!!! That snow storm snuck south of Louisville...looks like quite a few inches! I don't know squat about transfer cases, just playing spinny spinny in the snow.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
WOW!!!! That snow storm snuck south of Louisville...looks like quite a few inches! I don't know squat about transfer cases, just playing spinny spinny in the snow.

yea, we got about 13" of snow,sleet, and freezing rain.... started sunday night and just finished this morning.....

funny thing is, I put about 70 miles on "Harper" yesterday, and didn't get stuck until I pulled into the driveway!:doh:

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Serviced the wife...s truck. Changed her oil, emptied her (catch) can, and RainX'd her (gl)*ss.

• Haha
  • Informative
Reactions: 7 users

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
did a little more bodywork on the door bottoms for the work truck. They are in epoxy now, and I glazed the last couple spots this morning. Cab corners are still on the passenger seat. New Goal ( because the last one was US Thanksgiving ) is that by the new year I will get the doors on, locks changed and cab corners replaced. 20181212_175217[1].jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor