What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 1569198887139.png
    1569198887139.png
    251 KB · Views: 152
Started rebuilding a seat for the K10. Couple broken springs under the clutch cheek. USA1 Industries offers some close repros. Shipping doubles the part price, of course. The foams look usable with a little extra padding added here and there.IMG_20190921_131741440.jpg IMG_20190921_142839612.jpg IMG_20190921_182348972.jpg IMG_20190922_174304474.jpg
Planning to modify the mounts for the seat back so it can flip forward like the squarebodies do. I moved the tank to under the back of the bed, so now I have some extra space to use for storing tools or guns or dead aliens.

Instead of working on the GP I had to travel an hour to pick up a $50 window. I just finished putting it in a passenger of my Grand Cherokee cause some guy threw a pair of pliers through the window and I guess he ran off when the car alarm went off. The cops showed up to make a report and the asked me if I knew of anyone who is pissed of at me. I could only think of one guy so the cops are now looking for some guy in a black Cutlass wearing a unicorn costume.... 😊

Instead of working on the GP I had to travel an hour to pick up a $50 window. I just finished putting it in a passenger of my Grand Cherokee cause some guy threw a pair of pliers through the window and I guess he ran off when the car alarm went off. The cops showed up to make a report and the asked me if I knew of anyone who is pissed of at me. I could only think of one guy so the cops are now looking for some guy in a black Cutlass wearing a unicorn costume.... 😊

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor