What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sledding off the roof in February.

I agree with Fleming. Next time you have it emptied might be ten years from now. It'll bug you every time you look up.

If you do elect to shoot the ceiling again, get a pair of those sheetrock stilts. Might need a helper to change paint buckets, though.

Meh. I had pretty much decided to live with bare sheetrock so this is a huge step up. I have too much other stuff to finish up to spend any more time or money on this part of it. It's absolutely white, you can just see the tape joints which is partially a product of not being sanded to a perfect finish. More paint won't fix that.

Knocked down12 trees with my neighbor. We all feel a little safer with another body around while yelling 'TIMBER"!!! More importantly, none of our dead trees are falling out in the road or on sheds houses or driveways/cars.
Saw some dumbass bring his Lambo up our backa$$ country roads to the winery across the street. Ever see a Lamborghini cross a cattle grate? I did, and was laughing my *ss off. Google street view Black Ankle Vinyards, and take a tour.

Knocked down12 trees with my neighbor. We all feel a little safer with another body around while yelling 'TIMBER"!!! More importantly, none of our dead trees are falling out in the road or on sheds houses or driveways/cars.

You mean like this?

IMG_20181116_065626725_BURST000_COVER_TOP-1847x1385.jpg
IMG_20181116_065835337_BURST000_COVER_TOP-1847x1385.jpg

This was last November.

Attachments

• IMG_20181116_065835337_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20181116_065835337_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 127
Meh. I had pretty much decided to live with bare sheetrock so this is a huge step up. I have too much other stuff to finish up to spend any more time or money on this part of it. It's absolutely white, you can just see the tape joints which is partially a product of not being sanded to a perfect finish. More paint won't fix that.
I totally get it, good enough for a garage.
The all white will be really nice though. My garage looks like your before photos because the painters wanted $1800 to paint it and I was trying to shave the bottom line. Now I'm all moved in and really wish I'd at least painted it myself. I will eventually. Probably move everything to one side and roll it, then move everything to the other side and finish. Then lighting and shelves. It's on my winter list but not sure I'll get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor