What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I picked up another one. I went on a job interview today and I got the job he also gave me a suburban to get there it's originally a 6.2 truck but it's got a turbo on it so maybe it's a 6.5 swap or someone turboed the 6.2 I guess I'll finde out soon enough
IMG_20191112_091844786.jpg

He said it runs and drives perfect so it's going to be my beater car the air cleaner parts are in the truck
IMG_20191112_091934666_TOP.jpg

It should be a little better on fuel than the crew cab and in my mind it is a crew cab

Winterized my Banana plants, always a sad job. Chopped the stalks down and buried the stumps/bulbs under mulch for protection until next spring when they will pop up again. The stalks are really heavy.

Reactions: fleming442
Here is my other ride again

Bought 4 wheels for the Camry. It's due for inspection at the end of the month and it need four tires anyways so I saw these and grabbed them. These are factory SE wheels. I cleaned them up very quickly. They have a little corrosion on them but I still think they look 10x better than the plastic frisbee hubcaps. They are 16 inch vs the 15s I have now. I'll get tires later this week probably.

IMG_20191113_123734990-2137x1603.jpg
IMG_20191113_141437860-2137x1603.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor