Yeah but its...
Built-Ford-Tough-Shield.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Finished the Explorer rear wheel bearing and control arm job. Finally. Oh and because it's 2020, my compressor decided it would be a great time to take a crap while I'm trying to fix this damn Ford! Grrrr🤬 I ended up having to borrow a special tool to remove them from the spindle since they were so seized in place. What a royal PITA! Had to do both rears

Resized_20201005_200827.jpeg
Resized_20201006_171152.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
2 years each.

View attachment 159449

If you know what that means, you'd agree hookers are cheaper. And the f*cking is mutually rewarding and consentual.

This was just a dry rectal stabbing.

I still have not seen anything in the mail and our stuff was supposed to renew in May and July. 3 cars in the home driveway ( july ) , 3 heavy trucks at work ( may ). Yes it will be painful. Tried to renew multiple times on-line with no success

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Got my turn signals working again, turns out it was just a blown fuse. I electric taped the little bit of exposed wire and put it back then used some emblem adhesive to see if I can make it keep the side marker in place until I try to find just a single replacement for it.

Reactions: 1 users

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
brought the hodgepodge boom back from storage to the shop to see if we can get the cat motor to run for more than 2 mins. We suspect a pin hole in the fuel line somewhere as it cranks and cranks then starts but won't stay running beyond an idle. As soon as you drop it in gear or touch the throttle it stalls. Since there is fuel in the filter but it's not full of fuel when I pull it off I suspect it's aerating somewhere.

It's ugly as sin but with both a boom and a bucket on the same truck it's the ultimate install rig. The wrecker that tugged it is a really sweet rig. 2017 and $650k when new LOL

Attachments

• 20201014_144301[1].jpg
    20201014_144301[1].jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 128
Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
brought the hodgepodge boom back from storage to the shop to see if we can get the cat motor to run for more than 2 mins. We suspect a pin hole in the fuel line somewhere as it cranks and cranks then starts but won't stay running beyond an idle. As soon as you drop it in gear or touch the throttle it stalls. Since there is fuel in the filter but it's not full of fuel when I pull it off I suspect it's aerating somewhere.

It's ugly as sin but with both a boom and a bucket on the same truck it's the ultimate install rig. The wrecker that tugged it is a really sweet rig. 2017 and $650k when new LOL
That's a bad a$$ rig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor