What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
If they redo the front end & tail lights I might be interested. The Chevy designers need to lay offthe crack pipes.

I just hope they still offer regular tailgates!

It's gonna be a long time till I buy another. But I don't need no transformer tailgate.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rofl:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

It's gonna be a long time till I buy another. But I don't need no transformer tailgate.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rofl:
My boss just bought a 2020 GMC Sierra AT4 (company truck - it's good to be king!). That thing has a power transformer tailgate! 🙄

Reactions: 1 users

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
Took advantage of a short day at work and got my other rock slider welded in. Managed to just get the showy top side weld finished before I ran out of gas. Had to change over and weld the back side of it with flux core wire. Surprisingly, the flux core burned a lot hotter than the gas MIG.

IMG_20201029_132716.jpg

Will hopefully get color matched tonight or tomorrow, and I can finally get it out of the garage.

Reactions: 3 users
Nov 4, 2012

That thing is such a gimmick it amazes me at the dumb sh*t people will buy.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
That thing is such a gimmick it amazes me at the dumb sh*t people will buy.

Especially the folks in the rust belt. Then they'll wonder why their fangled new gate doesn't work after a year.

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
Especially the folks in the rust belt. Then they'll wonder why their fangled new gate doesn't work after a year.
I'm just imagining someone with like 8 different flat tip screwdrivers stuck in this thing to open it after the handle gives out.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor