Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Or wait until you get rear ended and need to replace it.
hip hop GIF

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
They're even available with built in speakers for "tailgating". 🙄
A guy at work has a Ridgeline with that setup. It actually doesn't sound bad for not having any actual speakers. It uses the plastic bedsides. Neat gimmick, but nothing i need (he doesn't either).

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
A guy at work has a Ridgeline with that setup. It actually doesn't sound bad for not having any actual speakers. It uses the plastic bedsides. Neat gimmick, but nothing i need (he doesn't either).
I'll take a square body with an HEI, a Quadrajet and an electric choke with manual locks and roll up windows any day. Then I'll tailgate with my bluetooth speaker that looks like a guitar amp.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 6 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I can see it now, 5 figures to replace a tailgate and a bumper.

They'll be totaling trucks over fender bender'd tailgates.
Except the trucks sticker for $60k. Ridiculous!

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
Woo hoo, had just enough paint to finish the visible part and the underside will get some rubberized coating when everything finally dries.

IMG_20201030_045126.jpg

Now all I have left is a wasted unibody support under the driver's floorboard and the rust demons will be exorcised for a year or two.

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Woo hoo, had just enough paint to finish the visible part and the underside will get some rubberized coating when everything finally dries.

View attachment 160684

Now all I have left is a wasted unibody support under the driver's floorboard and the rust demons will be exorcised for a year or two.

I need some of those for my Camaro. The rocker panels always take a beating with body contact.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
wasting another $374 on the ford
anyone ever run across factory exhaust on fords of the era that was double wall? it legitimately is, all the way up. why. nothing fits over or in it, and the outer wall has rust holes in it. so duals it is.

truckstuff.JPG

Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
wasting another $374 on the ford
anyone ever run across factory exhaust on fords of the era that was double wall? it legitimately is, all the way up. why. nothing fits over or in it, and the outer wall has rust holes in it. so duals it is.

View attachment 160713

Double walled keeps the heat in to light the converters off faster.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor