What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Trade in values are amazing right now! Purchase prices to replace it are insane!
That's why I look at anyone buying a new car right now and just go

Married At First Sight Love GIF by Lifetime

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I just got caught up on this thread thanks guys now I remember why I'm doing what I'm doing to my truck LoL
Made some progress tonight not leaps and bounds but some progress. I tightened up all the injectors and lines. Figured out the lines that were driving me nuts last night. I also finished up the return lines off the injectors that wasn't fun replacing the world's smallest O-rings with big fingers. I even got the Y-bridg back on and test fit the new turbo intake elbow. It's starting to take on a real road warrior look.
27615.jpeg
27612.jpeg
27613.jpeg
27614.jpeg

I hope this junk runs good when I'm done I can't remember the last time I put this much effort into a daily driver nights and weekends. Not this weekend but the weekend after I'm invited to a river trip and pig roast and I'd really like to take my truck I just don't know if it's possible. I don't even know what I'm doing about tuning it yet.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor