What did you do to your non-G Body project today [2024 edition]

Been working on mattrex past couple weeks. Replaced clutch an pressure plate .hints are take drivers side cv loose at boot then replace boot onto inner joint half with a peice of pine wood 1x2x22"fine if you got axle puller!...people asked me to fix exhaust manifold leak so I replaced gasket between head and exhaust manifold a 2 hour job on a good day...after that the clicking ing in the front control arms has been the result of replacement of both control arms the back bolt can/ was very tight must have been 400 ft lbs I suppose that will wrap the mattrex up .Mentioning here I did a matrex last year yeah control arms ( bushings) it was a 4 wheel drive had some runout on rear differential output I left that one slide...thanks

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor