Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 3 users

Max Headroom

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2011
I hav
So I drove past this business on my way home. Name on all the trucks is Dale's service, says DSI on the building (Diversified Systems Inc). It's literally right next door to a mechanic shop my cousin used to work at. Honestly I don't care how many shell companies it takes to get my lift here but all that is a little shifty.
I have a cousin in law who works for a lift company. He is the area supervisor or something. My wife said he sometimes has really good prices on lifts they take out when they put new ones in. He is in Louisiana. Is that close enough to do you any good?

Reactions: 3 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I went in looking to try to start cleaning up, looked around, said fvck it, dove into the wire harness bins instead.

Reactions: 2 users

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
I hav

I have a cousin in law who works for a lift company. He is the area supervisor or something. My wife said he sometimes has really good prices on lifts they take out when they put new ones in. He is in Louisiana. Is that close enough to do you any good?
A couple thousand miles away. Thanks for the thought anyways! I've already ordered a lift so I'm good for now.

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Hung a couple more shelves, moved some cabling around, cleaned up some really scuzzy surfaces that I haven't touched in years, and kicked the Mrs. snow tires to the shed. Little by little it is coming together.

Reactions: 5 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Scrubbed my floor three times because I tipped a long block over and spilled oil all over the bed of my truck, then it spilled all over the floor. Three hours of kitty litter then scrubbing. I'm an idiot. Funny part is my wife gave me some hair shampoo she wasn't going to use so I used that on the floor. Now the garage smells like a hair salon 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor