What did you do to your shop today?

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I dont. At all....
Real estate is different in Canuckistan.

I am almost the only person on my street that is actually from Alberta, and easily most of the percentage from Canada.
Then why live like that? I dated a girl that lived with her sister in West Des Moines. Yuppy neighborhood. You could reach out the window and touch the house next to it. Big empty expensive houses. They all compete with each other to show how much money they have. Her sister told me one time I needed to park my truck further down the road because it makes her house look like sh*t. Needless to say I didn't fit in very good there, but I didn't care because I knew what I wanted. My closest neighbor is quarter mile away.

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
$$$

That would be 3/4 of a million Canuckistanian copecks here. And besides, houses aren't forever...
Then why live like that? I dated a girl that lived with her sister in West Des Moines. Yuppy neighborhood. You could reach out the window and touch the house next to it. Big empty expensive houses. They all compete with each other to show how much money they have. Her sister told me one time I needed to park my truck further down the road because it makes her house look like sh*t. Needless to say I didn't fit in very good there, but I didn't care because I knew what I wanted. My closest neighbor is quarter mile away.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

wade wilson deadpool GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Casters and feets engaged.

PXL_20210530_171349488.jpg

Amazingly these have turned out very square and level. Might need a sugar packet under one leg depending where in the garage I am.

Reactions: 8 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Brought these home this morning for $50 a piece. I was smiling the whole way. 😁

20210530_110150.jpg

20210530_110212.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 10 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I am confused, but not sure I want to know what you are thinking?

Just how arousing the idea of be away from everything is.

Animated GIF

Almost finished. You can see how there will be a fixture table option in the middle. There will be a package tray added to both when the metal arrives. Few more tweaks and options to add as time allows.

PXL_20210530_214555443.jpg

Not teabag, eh?

Reactions: 7 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
You're prepared for an awful lot of muff.
🤣 I know right! I have no idea what that was from but I might have to keep it for posterity sake.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
FWI those Widmar cabinets are used in Toyota/Lexus, Nissan/Infiniti, and Subaru dealerships. Probably several others too. If you have any connections, you can probably snag some partitions and dividers.

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor