What the hell could i have done wrong in my life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
pencero said:
My recommendation to declare bankruptcy seems stupid..

Correct.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
pencero said:
Well I certainly wish a forum member the best in his endeavors. I certainly wasn't suggesting a person declare bankruptcy on multiple debts repeatedly. Let's not forget the IRS and the police are separate institutions. It's the police job to catch the perpetrator and not the IRS. If the police don't prove your case for you by catching the thief, you are going to have to put a lot of footwork in yourself! My recommendation to declare bankruptcy seems stupid unless you are assuming that the perpetrator is going to be caught. I was assuming that he most likely will not be caught... :puke:

Most people who steal id's are foreign and avoid prosecution for years...

your suggestion is stupid whether the thief gets caught or not....you don't have to have the police catch the thief to prove a case and the amount of paperwork for the victim is the same whether the thief is caught or not. Your suggestion if the thief is not caught he will be on the hook for the debts is ridiculous.

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
Life sometimes sucks bud. Thats all there is to it. Over the last year i broke up with the only woman ive ever considered marrying, got depressed, started calling into work because of it got fired, lost my place to live, gained 50 lbs and am currently at 29 years old living with my mom. I feel like ive really failed. However through every struggle ive had in life ive always came out the other side stronger and appreciative for the experience. This may sound weird but life would suck if it was always easy. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor