When Do You Park It For Winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
got the snowblower ready and have the ram 4x4 ready so bring it on Jeff from the peg our original forecast was for 50 cms of snow and that is over a foot and a half for our american friends so lets just wait and see everybody be safe and careful

Reactions: 1 user

406 Monte

Greasemonkey
Jul 1, 2016
Minnesota
Put her away 3 weeks ago but it's been so nice I wish I wouldn't have, BUT I'm glad I did it with the blizzard coming tomorrow.

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
Some dumbass kid took the heater box out of my car bout 10 years ago, so, it goes into hibernation basically early October, can't see with a foggy windshield, plates stay on it til November 1st in case of a random perfect day.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Some dumbass kid took the heater box out of my car bout 10 years ago, so, it goes into hibernation basically early October, can't see with a foggy windshield, plates stay on it til November 1st in case of a random perfect day.

winter project suggestion, put a heater box in your car...

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
Mine's away for now. We got a flurry here and they salted the roads to the point they are white. Unless we get a good rain and warm weather to wash it all away, the car won't leave the garage now. It's a shame too, the toys for tots carshow is in about 2 weeks.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I used to drive the Regal, like a few others, when it was my only car, but it's been down for several years now, and I still have to get the title straight on the cutlass. The GP didn't go out last year, but that was mainly due to transmission problems. I don't plan on driving it when we do get any snow here though... good thing we don't get too much snow here, and when we do, it usually doesn't last too long, but they do tend to go overboard with the salt......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor