Will glass and parts from a 78 monte fit a 1980 olds calias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
I have a chance to get glass and dash and trim form a guy who is taking a 78 Monte and turning it into a race car will the parts be usable on my 1980 Olds calais have a good day Jeff from the peg

gmparts

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
Door glass if used with lower sash, windshield and back glass are the same. Quarter glass is different

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Nope.i have all glass and a dash from an eighty cutty if you are interested and need/want pm me;)

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Best answer is some will some won't. Windshield and door glass will, quarter windows are completely different. Very little of the outside trim will interchange. Dash will fit but shaped completely different.

gmparts

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
The information I provided is correct and accurate from Hollander. If you don't know what Hollander is, I will explain

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I saw that add today Jeff....was wondering what kind of shape the interior parts are in....some of the rear plastics may be useful to some members...I'm 6 hours away though.

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
I saw that add today Jeff....was wondering what kind of shape the interior parts are in....some of the rear plastics may be useful to some members...I'm 6 hours away though.
glass is good according to the guy he is in a town 30 minutes away I will go look at the car this week and if there is some good stuff I will post it and I can always meet you half way I am a corporate chef and we have 2 hotels in Brandon Manitoba so I could always meet you around there have a good day Jeff

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
glass is good according to the guy he is in a town 30 minutes away I will go look at the car this week and if there is some good stuff I will post it and I can always meet you half way I am a corporate chef and we have 2 hotels in Brandon Manitoba so I could always meet you around there have a good day Jeff
To be honest I don't need any of the parts I might keep the glass for spares if they work, The rest of the parts if I get members can have them . I will not charge anything for the parts if I get them just what the shipping will be. Thanks for all the response's and have a good day Jeff from Winnipeg

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor