Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
79wagonator said:
Niiiccce!! 8)
Looks great Jack.
What kind of paint did you use on it?
Thanks Dave!
The paint is Nason 2K single stage urethane.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Looking good! Glad to see you're making some progress.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
liquidh8 said:
Thanks Jim,
Hope to see that Cutlass nose on your car.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
liquidh8 said:
Thanks Jim,
Hope to see that Cutlass nose on your wagon soon.. :wink:

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Jack, I'll be tinkering with it in the coming weeks, I'll be sure to add pics to my thread.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
tc1959 said:
Good job Jack, I can't wait to see it back on the road. 8) Are you going to run the Camaro Wheels ?
I have that same air compressor stuck in the corner of my garage. :)
Thanks Paul,
Yeah, I'm anxious to see it back on the road as well. The Camaro wheels are coming off and will be replaced with a set of 15" body colored steelies and '67 Camaro/Nova dog dish hubcaps.
Hopefully, I'll once again have working A/C in the car. I hope to be going with a rotary compressor, probably a Sanden unit.
Vintage air would be great, but a little pricey at this time. The old A3 compressors were pretty bullet proof, but mine is shot.

D'uh!! I just realized you were talking about the air compressor in the corner.. :oops: sorry about that.
It doesn't look as fresh anymore with paint overspray on it. It's been a faithful friend over the years. Powering air tools, sprayguns, filling tires, etc.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Chopper said:
Long time coming Jack. Sure it feels good. Looks great!
Leo,
You could say that again, buddy. I'm finally getting to see the light at the end of the tunnel...I'm pretty psyched. :D
The fun part is being able to reassemble the car. It's only been off the road for a year.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Jack, that paint looks awesome and you can't tell that's your first time painting. You must be proud of yourself... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor