Worst modification you can make to a gbody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow sounds a lot like a lot of you would hate my car, lol...no A/C, no emissions, no heater core or heater box (blockoff plate), black painted motor, chrome valve covers and breather and air cleaner, column shift, etc...lol.

othtim said:
Wow sounds a lot like a lot of you would hate my car, lol...no A/C, no emissions, no heater core or heater box (blockoff plate), black painted motor, chrome valve covers and breather and air cleaner, column shift, etc...lol.
Everyone might not like it, but as long as you like its good :!: I like everything in your description besides the chrome. IMO, chrome only belongs on a show car :idea:

othtim said:

if it wasn't for the column shift that car would be awsome... :mrgreen:

othtim said:

I wouldn't go as far to say that. Lots of us are just at different points with hotrodding, mods, restoration and experience. I've probably done half of the things about 15 years ago that I hate to see now. Peoples' taste seems to change as we get older. You learn to appreciate a clean original car over a fad that will eventually play out. But anyway that's my .02.

Ooops for got to add, The worst modification to a car, any car, is the one that renders the car inop in your backyard where it will spend the rest of its days rotting into the ground while you refuse sell it (not directed at anyone here, just a general statement). Other mods can be undone, so I may not like em, but most people don't like mine either :lol: .

Oldsmoletick said:
Ooops for got to add, The worst modification to a car, any car, is the one that renders the car inop in your backyard where it will spend the rest of its days rotting into the ground while you refuse sell it (not directed at anyone here, just a general statement). Other mods can be undone, so I may not like em, but most people don't like mine either :lol: .
i hate it when i see a car just rotting away in someones back yard .

Hood scoops that have no function. (and yes, I count clearance as a function)

ERIC87442 said:
i dont know if anyone said this yet im not going to go back and look because im lazy but i dont like flames on a g body i dont think it looks good

Flames no.... But I've always like the nice subtle look of a candy painted tore up checker flag on the front... :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor