Worst modification you can make to a gbody

Status
Not open for further replies.
pencero said:
the mirror was a complete waste of money.

It's against the law to watch TV in either state I would be at driving so the car makes me vulnerable to a ticket at anytime!

Well lookey there! Didn't you think about the mic picking up your exhaust BEFORE you laid out $80? Common sense. And as for watching TV while driving...here's a novel idea, try watching the road while driving. Your worried about a ticket? I'd be worried about killing someone. Wouldn't want to run over a kid while your catching up on your soaps!

****IN IDIOTS

Push bar I like viable REAL carbon fiber

79loserbluebu said:
Removing the HVAC box and putting a block off plate instead. It just looks like you didn't have the skill to replace the box with a non AC, or you couldn't trim and fiberglass as needed. It looks so plain on that side compared to the driver side.
Removing the heater box opens up room to work on what really matters :wink: Plus, if the car isn't a daily driver, and you live in the south, what do you need it for :?: It also takes quite a bit of weight from the car, if you remove everything :idea:

Dragonist said:
Push bar I like viable REAL carbon fiber
you talkin to me? :mrgreen:

yep

It's like that? I'm a '****ing idiot' for the tv mirror I guess.
Anyway begal I got the mirror to prevent hitting people in reverse... not to watch shows. It's just that the image is so small a cop would think I was watching TV and come to pull me over before he figured out it was a rear view camera. Therefore, he would already have me by the roadside and probably feel pressured to write me a ticket

I dont like any fake sticker on vents or fake hood scoops,those super big spoilers are garbage too and "Donks" are too damn tacky.I really dont like any thing that dont look factory or any thing that does not make it look like a muscle car on a G Body.No wheel bigger than a 20' inch wheel should be on a G Body in my opinion.

But for real to each his own.People have their own styles,thats just mine.

pencero said:
It's like that? I'm a '****ing idiot' for the tv mirror I guess.
Anyway begal I got the mirror to prevent hitting people in reverse... not to watch shows. It's just that the image is so small a cop would think I was watching TV and come to pull me over before he figured out it was a rear view camera. Therefore, he would already have me by the roadside and probably feel pressured to write me a ticket

Hey, if it's a rear view camera and not a tv then I"ll retract the ****in idiot comment. I've seen too much of kids getting hurt or killed because of stupid sh*t. My bad for going off on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor