Would you buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayzbyrd

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 22, 2012
Seems like its lacking some necessarily info, but damn if she doesn't look mean as hell!

Fader

Greasemonkey
Apr 29, 2011
Eastern Nebraska
I hate craigslist ads like this.....Info? It would take an extra minute to give more info, what is the mileage, does it have the original engine/transmission/etc...? & $4500 is about half of what that should go for if its a T.Type & is as clean as it appears.... I realize there ae deals out there....there are just way more scams! Approach with caution!

Fader

Greasemonkey
Apr 29, 2011
Eastern Nebraska
mechanic58 said:
Welp, been over 24hrs since I emailed this guy, still no response. Odd indeed.

I emailed as well...just for sh*ts & giggles....& I got a response within 10 minutes...the guy said the car is all original & is in the la area at his buddies house.....Sounded legit...who knows tho

mechanic58

Apprentice
Dec 14, 2011
Fader said:
mechanic58 said:
Welp, been over 24hrs since I emailed this guy, still no response. Odd indeed.

I emailed as well...just for sh*ts & giggles....& I got a response within 10 minutes...the guy said the car is all original & is in the la area at his buddies house.....Sounded legit...who knows tho

Odd indeed, I still have not gotten a response. I wonder if my ip address has anything to do with it? I am currently in Mongolia. lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor