WTF???

Status
Not open for further replies.
:puke:
The 4x4 Cutlass isn't as bad as the Monte Carlo. Atleast the person that made the Cutlass used an old rusted out car

They could've gotten the same results by putting a spoiler, grille, cowl hood & wheels on a 300C. What a way to piss away money and ruin a car! They need to give it to Myth Busters so they can blow that POS up!

:rofl: The first thing is a just....why??? The second one, well, hate to say it, but at least his asking price is in the right ball park. A running, driving, operable 4WD is worth $750 any day, lol, reguardless what body is on top of the frame. Not saying I would ever do that though :lol: .

I have this friend. And his dream car is a Nova ('62 style) converted into a 4x4. And the best part, with one of those external cages on it. Luckily the guy will never have the money to build one lol.

Hmmmm, I've always wanted a Monster Truck.....I wander what the malibu would look like on a lifted bronco fram...........**** shoot me! :friday:

the first car is truly a :wtf: moment...

now the second is still a stretch, but don't most of us that see a lifted g-body (some of us do know the difference Q-dub! :wink: ) say: "if you're going to lift it up that far, you might as well have a 4x4"? :rofl:

1evilregal said:
the first car is truly a :wtf: moment...

now the second is still a stretch, but don't most of us that see a lifted g-body (some of us do know the difference Q-dub! :wink: ) say: "if you're going to lift it up that far, you might as well have a 4x4"? :rofl:
:rofl:

It's not a G-body, and I don't have a pic, but a local guy here has a mid-70's orange Corvette on a full size 4wd Blazer frame......and it's done to show car quality, but WTF on it too, every time I see it......to each his own, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor