Your car *WILL* get stolen!

andrewmp6 said:
The club and brake lock come off easier then you think http://www.clubbuster.com/ I drive a repo snatch truck i can take a car in 30 sec,I don't steal but not everyone is honest.I always preach the best insurance you can afford.

that is the bottom line....if they really want it they'll get it...all we can do is insure it and make it too difficult for the opportunist

Simple sugegstion. If your afraid of people in your neighborhood or around your home town. On a nice summer day you and a few buddies set up a table out front of your house. Grab a few shotguns and a few pistols if any of your buddies have one. Then as everyone is walking by just sit outside and clean every gun. Everyone will see and word will spread. It may look bad to some uptight neighbors but hell this is America. My buddies dad used to kinda do this, he would go out and do yard work and always keep his pistol on him so everyone knew he had it.

Second suggestion which I have actually done. When I lived in minneapolis I had my buddy bring all his crazy metal head friends and we threw a party. I'm pretty sure anyone who walked by and saw that many guys going crazy to the music would never come to our house. It also helped that half of them are marines and such so there all pretty big dudes.

Sometimes fear and a rep for being not one who is easily fu**ed with is a great defense.

BlackBetty said:
Simple sugegstion. If your afraid of people in your neighborhood or around your home town. On a nice summer day you and a few buddies set up a table out front of your house. Grab a few shotguns and a few pistols if any of your buddies have one. Then as everyone is walking by just sit outside and clean every gun. Everyone will see and word will spread. It may look bad to some uptight neighbors but hell this is America. My buddies dad used to kinda do this, he would go out and do yard work and always keep his pistol on him so everyone knew he had it.

Do that in Chicago and you'll get arrested for having them OUTSIDE the house because the libs are scared shitless of guns. If any gangbangers see you cleaning guns, be prepared for a home invasion at some point. The dog is just the early warning system :wink:

Damn libs always trying to get me down.

When i lived in the city i cleaned my guns on the front porch and two big dogs helped too.Now i live the middle of no where i don't lock my doors and my keys are in my truck its nice.

andrewmp6 said:
When i lived in the city i cleaned my guns on the front porch and two big dogs helped too.Now i live the middle of no where i don't lock my doors and my keys are in my truck its nice.
You should probably start to lock them up... 'cuz anyone can find where you live by Googling your username 😛 etc..

454muscle said:
andrewmp6 said:
You should probably start to lock them up... 'cuz anyone can find where you live by Googling your username 😛 etc..
Yes you dont wanna learn the hard way! My car wasnt stolen but it was tampered with (the famous sugar in the gas tank story) and I live in the middle of no where also. You can never be too carefull . . .

They will meet my friend mr 50bmg lol.A few months after i moved in someone tired breaking in while i wasn't home.They busted out my dead bolt to meet my two dogs a black lab and great dane.They didn't take anything even my 1860 colts where still sitting on the mantels.I did find out it takes the state police 47 mins to show up here that night.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor