G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
X2 for Yuengling

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
Great lakes christmas ale when in season. Usually Budweiser or great lakes commodore Perry when christmas ale ain't around.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Coors Light, Dos Equis....not that I ever get a beer anymore. (I don't drink when the kids are around.) I had 2 great beers when I was in Germany last year (imagine that, right?), one was Krambacher, and the other was Astra.

Black Sheep

Master Mechanic
Sep 24, 2010
Waynesville, Ohio
I like my beer like my woman-- Busch Lite 8)

Helps that it's cheap, too. I can kill a 30 pack on a good weekend of working on the car.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
beermonkey9417 said:
a 40oz of olde english 800

:lol: I used to get bombed drinking that sh*t back in the day.

I like some of everything now. Bud light is my standard "drink-in-quantity-garage-beer". Half of the time when I'm updating my GP project pics late at night I'm on my way to being hammered if not already there. There's something about drinking that makes you not mind laying on a cold garage floor and sanding or painting underneath the car :lol:

I do like Coronas in the summer and Sam Adams in the Winter. I also like Hacker Pschorr and a few different Unibroues too. I used to like Okocim if I wanted a quick buzz also.

F*ck it, I'm going to the store now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor