March G Body of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Ok its time for the march catagory of g body of the month. This months theme is 4 doors, any make just as long as its a 4 door car (wagons may not apply since we have already had a wagon theme) So show us ur 4 door car be it stock or custom

Come on guys, lets see those 4 doors, they dont have to be the prettiest for you to submit them :wink:

i vote im not allowded untill my car is driveable :lol:

Okay, here goes (please ignore my crappy paint job, haha).

MALIBU2010P001-1.jpg

Malibu20Back1-1.jpg

wheel2-1.jpg

MALIBU2010P002-1.jpg

MALIBU-1.jpg

***Woohoo my photobucket works again finally, haha****

Little about the car;
81 malibu classic, I purchased it 11 years ago (my first ride), originally had a 229 V6, been through a couple engines, transmissions, and rear ends since, lol. Car was involved in a deer incident back in 02, which did a bit of damage to the roof (still isn't right 😳 ). It sat for 2 years, while I rounded up parts to fix it, then spent 04-spring 08 in primer, Painted it over the summer (came out kinda crappy though) back to the factory green.
The current engine:
77 olds 350 shortblock rebuilt with an rv type cam, stock rebuild on 1970 heads ("6") samll valve, edlebrock carb (temporary) and intake, hedman headers, stock ignition currently, had msd but the box crapped out :x .
The current transmission:
Chevy TH350 longtail, I built it for a friend of mine, B&M transpack, 2100 stall, homemade BOP adapter, nothing special, he owed me money, and I needed a transmission, so I took it on trade, lol.
8.5 Rear with 3.73's round up the driveline.
Wheels are 15x7 Olds SSIII's that I picked up for cheap on the side of the road.
Suspension is all stock, minus the F41 rear bar that I added, along with the frame/body braces, and poly body mounts.
Interior is an abombination :lol: ;
Buick Regal Dash (malibu dash was another victim of the deer hit), olds acheiva buckets mounted to g body rails, AMC/Jeep steering wheel, Olds/Hurst quarter stick combination shifter (I was pickled and bored when I came up with the idea :friday: ).
The main idea behind it, was to build a fun and reliable car by using whatever I happen to stumble across for as little money as possible, even if said parts weren't natural to the car or other components, lol. Up until I painted it, I was going for like a modern day ratrod thing, hahaha.
Enjoy and have a laugh or two on me :rofl: :lol:

Damn photos won't work, haha, I posted a side show link instead...
shitty, that doesn't work either :x .....Anyone else having issues with photobucket?

Four doors, its your time to shine yet we only have one submission? :?

I know its early but Oldsmoletick you got my vote! That thang is sexy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor