2011 CAMARO FRONT END ( SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can appreciate the amount of blood, sweat, and tears put into it, but I'm just not feeling it at all. I like the car, minus the front clip and interior.

I love the hood design, although it needs a bit of refinement. Just wonder how stable it is at 100mph....lol. That nose looks pretty cool too...but it kinda reminded me of the truck with the joker on the front in the movie "Maximum Overdrive" for a minute. Lots of work went into that car for sure.... thanks for sharing.

bill said:
I love the hood design, although it needs a bit of refinement. Just wonder how stable it is at 100mph....lol. That nose looks pretty cool too...but it kinda reminded me of the truck with the joker on the front in the movie "Maximum Overdrive" for a minute. Lots of work went into that car for sure.... thanks for sharing.

No Problem, just thought i post so other can ck it out...chime in guys..what u think?

I think the front end looks dope on the el camino I just dont like the ground effects and paint job, i think all black would look really good with some 20" KMC nova's it would just set it all off. the interior is kind of crazy but i think its more for advertizing that he can do stuff like that for his business or maybe he likes it :? not my taste but i can appreciate it.

heres his photobucket, hes on elcaminocentral.com
http://s1094.photobucket.com/home/jlcustomz1

after watching vid again....that interior is wack huh....maybe that was his theme? lol

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
after watching vid again....that interior is wack huh....maybe that was his theme? lol

x2...

disclaimer: Although I agreed with a negative comment that is NOT an admission I am a racist or a hater.. :mrgreen:

i like the front end, the hood not as much. the interior and flames kill it for me. It would have been great to see that front end done with a professional looking interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor