15 Years of GBF in 2020. What/Where/When Should We Have an Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
Hot Rod Power Tour will begin in Norwalk,OH, where it ended this year, sometime mid June. Not too far from canuck land, maybe have a multi location meet up based on where their route runs. I'm guessing PA, NY,US east coast tour???

Reactions: 3 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Jupiter Florida is beautiful in the winter... :p
Maybe somewhere like Cypress Gardens...or a similar park setting. Wherever it will be held should be able to accommodate a large group of people.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Yay, do St. Paul!!!

Like one of the Street Machine Nationals or Good Guys meets. I'm going to talk to the guys running the G-Body Classic when I'm up there and see if maybe there's a way to get involved with that one. Milwaukee, St. Paul, or even the DuQuoin shows would be doable for me, within a few hours drive of a base for me, but maybe not everyone else....

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
I believe the MCCoA Monte Carlo Club of America had their last ever meet this year. They usually had it in Troy or Piqua Ohio, just north of Dayton. Maybe we could pick up where they left off in the same location. Within 6 hours of a lot of big cities, Mikes Montes is close, plan it on a day where we can go watch at Eldora that night.

Reactions: 1 users
I believe the MCCoA Monte Carlo Club of America had their last ever meet this year. They usually had it in Troy or Piqua Ohio, just north of Dayton. Maybe we could pick up where they left off in the same location. Within 6 hours of a lot of big cities, Mikes Montes is close, plan it on a day where we can go watch at Eldora that night.
FWIW Eldora has a Family Fireworks night in May and August where tickets are only $8 or so. Also Piqua has a sizable show in July, approximately 1000 cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor