1980 Cutlass project from Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawaii Snow.jpg
Mine split when it was being shipped from Hawaii back to New Jersey in February. That was one cold ride back to New England! It seems that leaving your heater off for four years in the tropics does not maintain the coolant's corrosion protection in the heater core...

Ordered heater core from the Ebay. Pretty crazy price range... If I would have bought it from Finland it would cost about 140$, ordered from Ebay, total cost was 69$ and the core itself cost about 30$ 😀

What u guys think, would I be able to fit 16x8's with ET11, (backspace would be 4,93" i guess.) Think about chancing the wheels 😛

Changed the heater core.

Seems I have forgotten to post a photo, I moved the sport comp gauges, here's a crappy photo:

olds%2B003.JPG

Now I'm looking to find that trim that goes over the radio, one that has only the olds logo in it.

Does 78-79 taillights fit in to '80? I would love to have taillights with rocket logos.

They do, but you need to swap the taillight lenses along with the rocket bezels. If you don't, the bezels will hit the lenses in the "rocket" area.
I have '78 taillights on both of my '80 Cutlasses.

Okay, thanks, I need to keep diggin' the ebay 🙂

I changed the pin and hinges on the passenger side front door. Doesn't sag so much anymore 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor