1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham

johnson350

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2013
Florida, USA
Very nice, glad to see someone doing a 4 door. I bet that GN suspension sure stiffened it up nicely! Also really like the round gauges you put in and the sport steering wheel. I had to put on 1" spacers as well to fit my rally wheels on the front, the rim would've rubbed on the upper control arm.

Keep up the good work!

Brad

gdouaire

G-Body Guru
Aug 7, 2013
Québec City, Québec CANADA
johnson350 said:
Very nice, glad to see someone doing a 4 door. I bet that GN suspension sure stiffened it up nicely!
Keep up the good work!
Brad

Thanks!

The stiff suspension actually did reveal a lot of body noises... will need some bracing@!

gdouaire

G-Body Guru
Aug 7, 2013
Going 7 blades on the Cutlass...

Attachments

• 20140815_065006.jpg
    20140815_065006.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 546

gdouaire

G-Body Guru
Aug 7, 2013
Found a copper/brass 4-row radiator from a Camaro...used, for 80$. Cannot pass this one.

I cleaned up the front end :

1) REMOVED - my father had installed an extra electric fan, mounted in front of the radiator, taken from an 80`s car. Came with "home made" dual speed in the form of a gigantic wired round resistor and a couple of relays.
2) REMOVED - an unused trans oil cooler my father had installed in the past, but never connected (for some reason)
3) REMOVED and stored : the A/C radiator.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor