1987 Cutlass Build

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Seeing those it makes more sense how they work now. This car will have a minimum of a single 3 inch exhaust, if i can find room for 4 inches i will. That might have a little clearance issue for those braces
They make a fix for that. Although for some reason nobody ever takes my advice on this...

gettyimages-1166804998-61cb56a6-fea8-471b-9de0-4d93a686bd04.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Ooook so much life slowing down progress, which isn't always a bad thing. Between home remodel and work and my sons car I haven't gotten a lot done on my car however I did get the nose mounted to get a good look at the complete front clip for the first time in a long time. I need to get a picture of that. Finished the front bumper getting it put back together. As for the engine I had to unfortunately set it aside for my truck for the time being. A misfire from a bad injector had some bad effects to a piston so I need to swap them. So the temporary engine will go to a 383 stroker. That's at the machine shop currently getting its forged rotating assembly. Too much going on to build more engines at the moment. Hopefully will be posting pictures soon

• Scared
Reactions: 5 users
G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor