1987 Olds Pro-touring project build - Now with paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
jetsetw31 said:
The flares came out great!! :notworthy:

Agreed! Looking good. Take your time and get it all fitted. Looking forward to seeing it all together! :D

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Thanks guys.

Tinkered with it some more last night and fit the front bumper piece and side rockers.

Really happy so far with how it's coming out. Up until this point I was still unsure how I would like the look of the FE3X kit with the Lauren Engineering rockers but I think they work pretty good.

jetsetw31

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2010
Petersburg, VA
Hey Andrew I know you keep hearing this, but it's a true statement. You car is an inspiration to all of us to get our cars the way we want them. Even if we don't go your route, we are inspired to make it happen when we see a project of your quality get done.
You have my gratitude :notworthy:
T

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Not sure if you've been asked this but have you thought about using some GNX fender louvers? Hell they would probably even look good in the sides of the cowl scoop.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
You mean like this:

:wink:

I had them on the car years ago but didn't like them. They don't match the front angle of the Olds header panel so I had to hunt down two new fenders without holes. :(

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I really like that look thanks for the pic. Do you still have them laying around? Interested if so

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Sorry, they got damaged when removing them from the fenders. You can buy them just about anywhere that sells turbo Buick stuff.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Well, today she came home. :)

Took some pictures of it sitting outside in the driveway before pulling it into its spot in the garage.

Now for a winter's long cleaning....

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Damn! Cant believe its finally painted! Looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor