1992 Camaro "The Lady Mullet" Z28

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I still find it insane that GM made true dual head pipes and dual cats dump into a single pipe🤷‍♂️. They seemed to hate dual exhaust on anything back then. I assumed it was the cost of the second cat. It must have been the dual hump crossmember issue. There are some nice 3rd gen around for sale in Saskatchewan, not ridiculously priced. I would consider a 87 so I could license it for $140 a year as a Classic. Glad you Wife likes your exhaust mod, looked pretty good. The wing on that one looks good. The LED are a nice mod, there should be ready to swap, complete tail lights or boards at the very least. Bright headlights are an issue but are really nice in the boonies, when not meeting traffic.

Thanks (about the exhaust), and I need another car like I need a hole in the head.

I would actually take the bullet right now...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Has this one had its date with the decibelmeter yet?

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Has this one had its date with the decibelmeter yet?

Not until Spring. We got the Winter time blues now.

Shaking Cold Weather GIF by funk

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor