BUILD THREAD 81 Buick/Olds Turbo Wagon 02/15/2024 More Parts!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Re: 81 Century/GN Wagon build-up New Pics! Update 2/18/14

Jim,
A while back I gave Brian (Griff442) the measurements for the trim studs. If I can't find the measurements that I sent him, I'll get you the measurements today either way. .

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Longroof79 said:
Jim,
A while back I gave Brian (Griff442) the measurements for the trim studs. If I can't find the measurements that I sent him, I'll get you the measurements today either way. .

Jack, that would be great. This way when the weather breaks in a few weeks, and I can get them welded on. :D

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Here are a few pictures of one side of the rotisserie. I am sure it is making sense now.

evugy9et.jpg

7atanype.jpg

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Re: 81 Century/GN Wagon build-up New Pics! Update 3/17/14

yeah buddy!!! 8)thats what im talking about!!! i actually just picked up another engine crane por "gratis"!!!(FREE 8) )one of my girlfriends dad had one that he was going to throw(who thought it was a blown lift,but just needed oil,and he bought another :oops:) introduced the man to harbor freight, and lets just say,i get a call about once a week,asking "if i need anything from there,as he is making a trip" :rofl: SOOOOOO glad the damn "BRRRRRR" is possibly getting "bearable" for you enough to get some stuff done on your wagon/projects :!: im off to finnish up my k5 2wd conversion(i just have to measure up/mark/drill some hole's for the steering arm)then i can start on the "good stuff",FITTING MY LM7/4L60E BETWEEN THE RAILS!!! ill get some pics up tonight!

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

L.A.X-RATED said:
yeah buddy!!! 8)thats what im talking about!!! i actually just picked up another engine crane por "gratis"!!!(FREE 8) )one of my girlfriends dad had one that he was going to throw(who thought it was a blown lift,but just needed oil,and he bought another :oops:) introduced the man to harbor freight, and lets just say,i get a call about once a week,asking "if i need anything from there,as he is making a trip" :rofl: SOOOOOO glad the damn "BRRRRRR" is possibly getting "bearable" for you enough to get some stuff done on your wagon/projects :!: im off to finnish up my k5 2wd conversion(i just have to measure up/mark/drill some hole's for the steering arm)then i can start on the "good stuff",FITTING MY LM7/4L60E BETWEEN THE RAILS!!! ill get some pics up tonight!

That is great! I looked around on craigslist for a while to get the design I have to cut up for the rotisserie. The kind that the legs slid into each other. Harbor Freight sells a different design, the legs just fold up, less steel in the design. :| But I do love me some HF.

Yeah and week now we will have 50-60 degree days and I be on my way to doing things. :D

I am interested in seeing that K5 2wd conversion. I don't know if you have a thread on one of the squarebody forums or not. :?:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

Jim,
I'll PM the dimensions to you. :wink:

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

JAck, thanks for those dimensions.

Well, I have a running shopping cart on RockAuto, Summit, Speedway, Kirbans, ughh. Money is adding up fast. But, I need to get these things figured out and ordered.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

I made a little progress on my rotisserie.

rynabury.jpg

we have some nice weather today in Pennsylvania, so I finished the other base, & I primed and painted everything.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary

Love the tricycles next to your 'car tricycles'!

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

ssn696 said:
Love the tricycles next to your 'car tricycles'!
Lol, they are always in my way. Damn kids! :D

I did make more progress on these. Only had a few hours yesterday to get some things done. The weather went strait to shitty cold again. :x

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor