84' Cutlass pro touring build

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
It's gnarly but I'll live. My fault for being impatient and not filing down the jagged edges 🙃

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Got the 340lph pump in and tested it before I snugged up everything except for the feed line dead heading at my gauge. I barely heard the pump and it instantly pegged the gauge past 100 psi. Split second. Nice. Definitely bad first pump that was as loud as any electric pump I've ever heard and I've heard plenty. And here's a problem we've all had made worse by a now defunct right hand that has no strength or coordination.... that's gonna leave a mark View attachment 157503 View attachment 157504

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Looks like break time to me...
Yeah a little bit. But wanted to do my rear wheel wells with undercoating so taped and papered her up and had at it
Came out nicely 👌
But now it's break time because my finger has a wicked pulse ya know 😏
Thankfully I don't drink much anymore or it'd probably be worse 😅

Reactions: 2 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Got the 340lph pump in and tested it before I snugged up everything except for the feed line dead heading at my gauge. I barely heard the pump and it instantly pegged the gauge past 100 psi. Split second. Nice. Definitely bad first pump that was as loud as any electric pump I've ever heard and I've heard plenty. And here's a problem we've all had made worse by a now defunct right hand that has no strength or coordination.... that's gonna leave a mark View attachment 157503 View attachment 157504

Rookie sweat!!!
😁
Just kidding Tony. Get that sh*t stitched up!

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Yeah man, that's not a little boo boo... gotta take care of yourself

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor