84' Cutlass pro touring build

Was yours nutty as rat sh#t in a peanut factory 🏭?
Aren't they all? LOL and to give you an idea, I went to the field for two weeks, (I was active duty Army) when I got back, she had met a trucker, left, and got married! Dodged a bullet on that one!

Last edited:
Aren't they all? LOL and to give you an idea, I went to the field for two weeks, (I was active duty Army) when I got back, she had met a trucker, left, and got married! Dodged a bullet on that one!
But strippers make great military spouses. They never get lonely when you're out in the field, just go to the club on post for someone to keep them company during that time. And if you're really lucky she'll spend their money instead of yours. :banana::banana::banana:

But strippers make great military spouses. They never get lonely when you're out in the field, just go to the club on post for someone to keep them company during that time. And if you're really lucky she'll spend their money instead of yours. :banana::banana::banana:
Strippers and hairdressers... Sounds a lot like Oilfield wives...

First thank you for your service...

I was going to tell a story about myself and her sleeping in her downtown condo getting woken up by my father because her ex crack head boyfriend set fire to my pickup truck.

Twice. In the same morning

Yeah...

Hopefully she was worth it.

Well I think you guys forgot man law #2. And I quote the guy gospel " Don't date/marry/fall in love with strippers or hookers" .
#1 is of course "Don't break the law while your breaking the law"
And everyone's crazy, its how much you let the crazy out.. I find I'm much more mental then my girl, but she's not a stripper cuz I follow the rules now.

Well I think you guys forgot man law #2. And I quote the guy gospel " Don't date/marry/fall in love with strippers or hookers" .
#1 is of course "Don't break the law while your breaking the law"
And everyone's crazy, its how much you let the crazy out.. I find I'm much more mental then my girl, but she's not a stripper cuz I follow the rules now.
It's also in the Crazy/Hot matrix.

Strippers, hairdressers and girls named Bambi

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor