BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Injectedcutty , I just noticed your shabby looking wiper/turn signal lever. I'm ASSUMING you're not using cruise control, and your car came with intermittent wipers (still going to use them?) so if you want a nice replacement part for it, I found an NOS one on sale 50% off for the next 8 hours for $15 , p/n 22510144. With CD4 intermittent wipers and WITHOUT Cruise and chrome base. You may want to go with an all black unit, but since you have chrome on your steery wheel...I think you need chrome on your wand.

Anyway, here it is if you need it. We like spending other people's money.

Yeah, they need to be reshot. I had painted the column and associated parts prior to the car being body worked. One of the many things that pissed me off was the bodyguys lack of care and there is overspray on alot of stuff. At some point I need to touch up the frame since it has gray primer on it in places!! 😡😡
The tilt lever is from a camaro and was black. Me have no wipers (young and dumb) so I shaved that wand down. My car was loaded with cruise, etc before pulling the 307.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Ok, but you're not getting away with another lever unless you want it black.

The other chrome wand without cruise and without intermittent wipers (2 speed wipers) is 22510143.

If you want the black one WITH intermittent wipers it's 22510733 and WITHOUT intermittent wipers it's 22510732.

Just a note about the 2 speed and intermittent wiper thing...the wand has absolutely NOTHING to do with the speed selection. It's the switch inside the column. The idea of a wand using intermittent or not is only a function of the markings coinciding with the switch position inside. You could use either wand in either switch and it would still work. The switch itself is the deciding factor on what the wipers would do. If you had any. You just really need it for the turn signals anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Got this one dialed in, now I know where to cut the bezel...
20191231_200046.jpg

Reactions: 7 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Got the radio bezel very carefully trimmed with my dremel to fit the gauges. I now have a couple solid sources for CF, just need to get the orientation right to match the other trim.
20191231_214949.jpg
20191231_221708.jpg
20191231_222718.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Your boost gauge is broken.
Speaking of, I need to go ahead and install a new vacuum/boost gauge. I had a triple cluster that my BIL friggin dropped!!! Dented the vacuum and pyrometer gauges, didn't mess with the wideband. Like an idiot I sold the wideband so I'll need another, and them bishes aren't cheap!

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor