BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
What the problem is?
Not a fan- never have been. I don't know if it's the accordion boot or the T handle, but always preferred the Quarter Stick or Cheetah style.... just my stinky, a-hole opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Looks awesome Scott! You're on the home stretch now!

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Not a fan- never have been. I don't know if it's the accordion boot or the T handle, but always preferred the Quarter Stick or Cheetah style.... just my stinky, a-hole opinion.
Gotcha, not gonna hurt my feelings. I tossed many different shifter ideas around, and rocked out the predecessor to this one for a lonnnng time. One reason I stayed with this style is it fits the style of the build as a whole.
You can ask Donovan or Duke, I'm pretty sure several got tired of me asking which one would look better between the pistol grip quarter stick or this lol.

Reactions: 7 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Gotcha, not gonna hurt my feelings. I tossed many different shifter ideas around, and rocked out the predecessor to this one for a lonnnng time. One reason I stayed with this style is it fits the style of the build as a whole.
You can ask Donovan or Duke, I'm pretty sure several got tired of me asking which one would look better between the pistol grip quarter stick or this lol.
Nope, just privileged that I get to give an opinion on your vision. Plus I plan on needing your opinion on my look in the future. You have a good eye for style in a car. 👍

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

Meh... could have a completely Ill-fitting solution in your console like I do in the Monte. Still trying to solve that eye sore.

I do like the bright backlit shift indicator.

Reactions: 4 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Meh... could have a completely Ill-fitting solution in your console like I do in the Monte. Still trying to solve that eye sore.

I do like the bright backlit shift indicator.
Yep, everybody has their own thing. Mine just happens to be attempting to make aftermarket stuff appear stock.
The backlit indicator is literally just a 194 socket with a 12v and ground. The ground wire is attached to the main body of the shifter, 12v was wired in a long time ago with the old shifter.
20200204_153900.jpg

Reactions: 10 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor