Anti theft thoughts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

stomis

Master Mechanic
May 14, 2010
Brick NJ
www.billybobsfastcars.com
Well my GF just called me and said "Dont park by the dumpster theres a bunch of broken glass and that red integra that hasnt moved in 6 months if gone".

So now I'm all worried about parking the 442 at my apartment complex when I get it done...

I know the basic most simple thing is to wire a coil kill switch in the car. Thats no issue I plan on doing that. The other thing I read when googling some stuff is to wire another switch to the torque converter lockup that you can use to engage is in park so the car wont move unless started.

Has anyone tried that? Wouldnt it kill the battery?

best thing to do, take it all apart and and put it back together in your home then when you want to drive it take it apart and re put it back together out side, people will take em if they want em

Just get a battery kill switch......................or don't laugh "The Club"

i like eric87442's idea better :lol:

ERIC87442 said:
best thing to do, take it all apart and and put it back together in your home then when you want to drive it take it apart and re put it back together out side, people will take em if they want em
Kinda like when The Fonz went blind and Richie and Potzie took his bike apart and took it to him upstairs and he reassembled it blind, my fav. episode :wink:

i have one of these for my cutlass a steering column lock doesnt cost that much and a person can still get into the car but cant bust the steering column

Attachments

• tfyffytdytfutrxutigh.jpg
    tfyffytdytfutrxutigh.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 3,513
cashmoneyrafael said:
i have one of these for my cutlass a steering column lock doesnt cost that much and a person can still get into the car but cant bust the steering column
where did u buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor