Anti theft thoughts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny but true the other day i went to a home depot and parked next to an 80s festiva. I watched the nice old man open the door for his lady and when I looked into the car there was the oldest lookin first edition anti theft device CLUB. I couldnt help my self but to laugh. Had it been on something other than a festiva. I wouldnt have but still funny.

I think the horn button saying JEEP is the best theft deterrent I think I have ever seen... :rofl:

file.php

I remember hearing an interesting idea for a kill switch a while back when I joined the site. Someone proposed a kill switch either hidden inside or incorporated into a cigarette lighter. Its seemingly simple, very hidden, and very unique.

run a visible alarm, easy to find fake kill switch, and a loose club. wire two very well hidden kill switchs, hidden alarm, and fuel cut off switch. when the alarm starts going off they will be trying like hell to kill the visible alarm, jerk off the club, and after finding the easy to find fake kill switch they will think they have it made, when it wont start they will keep trying to flip the kill switch, get caught, or run away because they took too much time. if you make you car hard to steal but make it look amature the dummies wont think there is any thing else there and think you just have a good body but no motor for it :roll: also to keep it from getting tow stolen, chains around the front rotors will keep them from pulling it from the rear but the down side is u might have to replace the front after they try :rofl:

if you are going to run a lojack make sure it is placed in the far rear of the car or the far front either in the trunk near the tail lights or engine bay near the head lights so if they run interference it stands a better change of getting through

for less than $120 you can block the signal...

High-Tech Mobile GPS Jammer For In-Car Use
chinavasion-CVCP-JG002-1-main.jpg

and it covers an area 16-20'

step 2 no workin cig lighter for them to plug into :rofl: see if you stop smoking you can keep a 50k car lol best med to stop smokin in the world :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor