Anybody live in a area full of Gbody cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic84supersport

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2011
PHoenix
kuruption109 said:
vic84supersport said:
i live in phoenix and man they are every where, or maybe im just obsessed with them soo much that i pay way more attention then usual...my boy owns and 84 ss clone and i own an 84 ss, my buddy owns an 81 cutlass, and over the last year i have own 3 different monte carlos, im just obssessed with them....lol i think the most i have spent on one was 500 bucks and that was for my baby the 84 monte carlo ss......but south phoenix is where theyre at..i see em in every corner.
same for me... ive had 4 malibus....1 cutlass.... 3 regals (1 got stolen im still lookin for it) hahahahahaha..2 LS montes which one i kick my self for selling.. 2 standard montes... 1 grandprix i sold to one of my old coworkers i see it everyday... and @ least 6 elcos..... and im still on the hunt i need a malibu wagon and a 4 door malibu
dammmmnnn brooo.....you dondon it all huh.....shoot ill keep an ear and eye out for them malibus, those are a lil harder to come by...a bro u dont happen to have any 86 style mirrors laying around for monte carlo? and a 86 style odometer trim for a monte carlo in blue?

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
vic84supersport said:
kuruption109 said:
vic84supersport said:
i live in phoenix and man they are every where, or maybe im just obsessed with them soo much that i pay way more attention then usual...my boy owns and 84 ss clone and i own an 84 ss, my buddy owns an 81 cutlass, and over the last year i have own 3 different monte carlos, im just obssessed with them....lol i think the most i have spent on one was 500 bucks and that was for my baby the 84 monte carlo ss......but south phoenix is where theyre at..i see em in every corner.
same for me... ive had 4 malibus....1 cutlass.... 3 regals (1 got stolen im still lookin for it) hahahahahaha..2 LS montes which one i kick my self for selling.. 2 standard montes... 1 grandprix i sold to one of my old coworkers i see it everyday... and @ least 6 elcos..... and im still on the hunt i need a malibu wagon and a 4 door malibu
dammmmnnn brooo.....you dondon it all huh.....shoot ill keep an ear and eye out for them malibus, those are a lil harder to come by...a bro u dont happen to have any 86 style mirrors laying around for monte carlo? and a 86 style odometer trim for a monte carlo in blue?
na i dont man i gave alot of extra parts to this dude cuz i didnt wanna lugem around when i was movin... but once i get settled in imma be back on my parts game!!!

83hurst-olds

G-Body Guru
Oct 19, 2010
near Oklahoma City, OK
Around here, they are in all the ghetto 'hoods. They are almost all bagged, donk'd, or otherwise F-K'd up. There is always one in the missing section that got stolen too.

Pretty much the only ones left intact here are the V-6 granny-mobiles. I don't leave my Hurst/Olds sitting just anywhere either...

Black Sheep

Master Mechanic
Sep 24, 2010
Waynesville, Ohio
Hmmm... an area full of g-bodys? Yeah, my house. :lol: 3 cutlasses (or is it Cutli?), a cutlass wagon, and i'm trying to get 2 more cutlasses. FE3X clone's cutlass in my barn, my friend across town has 4 Cutlasses at his place. 2 other Olds's in town, but they won't sell. 1 grand prix, 1 regal, and 1 monte carlo in town.

sbbr358

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 10, 2011
I have plenty of regal parts

HILTON

Apprentice
Apr 29, 2010
Independence Missouri is where I live and theres a ton of them. Every single kind. Theres a guy who has a little car lot for the past 15-20 years always has about 6-7 montes & cutlass's. Real clean but he is always over priced. My first car was an 87 Salon with t tops and bucket seat with rally gauges and honey combed rims only cutlass iv ever seen with those wheels. kinda wish i still had those. I had an 82 regal with a 350 olds that thing would burn rumber for a block in a half. Now I have a 82 cutlass calais t top bucket seats rally gauges. any day day my 350 olds should be done again and ready to hit the streets. Should be a screamer.

hotwheelsboy28

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2011
Jasper, Tennessee
yep they are many around here in my town and in the surrounding cities. im glad to see them, but they are'nt many in the junkyards. i guess that's a good thing people are fixing them instead of junking them out.

88Classic

Apprentice
Jan 9, 2011
Lansing, IL
I see less and less g bodies in the chitown area as time goes on. Most of the time they're beat to crap. Mine turns heads even tho it needs paint..people seem surprised to see a fairly rust free cutlass...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor