Anyone need to waste $75k

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
Price is a little steep to me, since the car isn’t 100% finished. Surprised he’s selling the car, after putting so much time and effort into it.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Price is a little steep to me, since the car isn’t 100% finished. Surprised he’s selling the car, after putting so much time and effort into it.
It's a "famous" car with Street Outlaws & Hot Rod credentials. But in my opinion that Street Outlaws connection/posting devalues it about $72,000.

Reactions: 1 user

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO

Maybe his wife found the receipts?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I get that it took a lit of thinking and work to do it, but, I'm just not as impressed as I would be had they managed to do it while keeping the appearance of the car closer to... well... a grand national. It's got a sort of mad max thing going on which is a different vibe, and, has its place. But... I dunno.

Someone with more money than sense will buy it, eventually.

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Perhaps an all original GN with only 300 miles on the clock would fetch that $75k.... but not a modified to the hilt one.

WAGOOON

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 19, 2023
Needs more $$$ dumped into it as it sits, and that’s just the obvious stuff you can see, let alone the remaining surprises.

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
The driveline has a lot of money into it, but I’m not sure it’s up there.
Just because you sink $75k into a car... doesnt mean your going to get it back.

So is it same to assume that this person has $100k into the car already... if so, i dont see it.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor