best roller rocker??

Status
Not open for further replies.

layedoutregal

Greasemonkey
Jul 3, 2009
Waukegan IL
well when i did my engine build my machinest told me to go with prw stainless roller rockers, i did and after a cpl yrs and about 3000 mi i took the car on a trip and noticed a loud tapping noice, i pulled ov the valve cover and one of my rockers had metal shavings coming out of the bearings, so now im going to get new ones and i need advice, i have a olds 350 and i need 1.6 ratio on a 3/8 stud, any advice would be helpful, ohh and i found out they were made in china and design was stolen from crower lol

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
pontiac, olds and chevy have different rockers...so I doubt rockers for a ford would work

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
aint_no_half_stephen said:
Harland Sharps are good.

never heard of those but I will give them a look and I like that they are made in
Flags_bwkc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor