Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I used 3/4" EMT to make my fender to core support braces but I also made a crimper for my press to make a nice end on them.

View attachment 114274
Nice job on the fender braces. You should go into production and sell 'em. You can't find them in the junkyards like you once used to. (y)

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

denny

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2017
Thanks, I adjust my fuel pressure and vacuum pump using those gauges and it makes it much easier.
i like under hood gauges. put a couple on one of my hot rods about 30 years and my friends thought i was crazy. kept me from running around to look in the drivers seat many times.

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
i like under hood gauges. put a couple on one of my hot rods about 30 years and my friends thought i was crazy. kept me from running around to look in the drivers seat many times.
I have identical ones in my dash but I found it is a little hard to make fuel and vacuum adjustments from the driver's seat.;)

Reactions: 1 user

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
I looked at the pipe again and seen that it is 3/4" EMT pipe so this may make it better I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor