Build Thread-85 Cutlass Brougham-New Pics Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to do it tomorrow, but no go. I am very behind in Calculus and Chemistry, so I need to take the day to get caught up. Maybe next Thursday?

i suck at my french 101 if that makes you feel better, i start my business classes next week, oh well next week would be awesome but school comes first

Great choice. I love that color.

A few years ago I was about an inch away from buying an '02 WS6 T/A that was that color...what a nice lookin car

Good luck man. I really want to see that car done. Since I worked in a tent too, I know what its like to work in those conditions (June/ July here). Keep at it, believe me it is worth it. At least you don't have snow so you can keep working close to year round - it was 38 here this morning.

Besides, with that car, if you can go for some superficial chick, you could definitely get one.

Well, I'm not really into superficial chicks or people in general. However, if I could get a decent girl who believed in abstinence before marriage, was a Born Again Christian and a Republican I would go for it. (I know one, but we're too far apart in age for me to go after her... 🙁 )

"decent girl who believed in abstinence before marriage, was a Born Again Christian and a Republican"... in that case why bother. She doesn't sound like much fun anyway (just screwing with you). As a married guy, premarital sex is the best, and you can only do it before you are married. Once you are married it is all married sex (unless you cheat or get divorced - both things i do not believe in).

Stoopud said:
"decent girl who believed in abstinence before marriage, was a Born Again Christian and a Republican"... in that case why bother. She doesn't sound like much fun anyway (just screwing with you). As a married guy, premarital sex is the best, and you can only do it before you are married. Once you are married it is all married sex (unless you cheat or get divorced - both things i do not believe in).

lol i can honestly say, I have never heard that before.

My buddy and i used to ride around in a 5 spd 80's 5 series bmw he payed 2 grand for, and i remember the interior being very super sharp. that's a really good idea using those.

those gold wheels are classy sporty too. bravo.

Stoopud said:

I am just looking for someone similar to myself. Preferably with ADD or ADHD too, a melancholy disposition and a biting, sarcastic sense of humor. I don't care for sweetness and sunshine all the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor