Call for better parts support for wagons from vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Yeah. I’m slowly but surely piecing together the smalls I’m looking for. Some of them I’m getting creative on, like doing 3D printed replicas.

The most elusive so far is proving to be the right front fender molding. I can see why the body shop opted to improvise with the pinstriping.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Yeah. I’m slowly but surely piecing together the smalls I’m looking for. Some of them I’m getting creative on, like doing 3D printed replicas.

The most elusive so far is proving to be the right front fender molding. I can see why the body shop opted to improvise with the pinstriping.

Did I see you post indicating that the Cutlass wagon might have the same trim? I haven't been to this wrecker in quite awhile now and was just remember that they had this Olds wagon and wondered if it might still be there...

wz7pAD.jpg

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Still slightly different...The molding stops just short of the header panel on the Regal, whereas on the older style Cruiser, it seems to go over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor