Car lifted higher in front now that I put all new suspension in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotboi_916

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2019
Naw I

Naw I don't think that I think that the control arms weren't installed right with the preload I think streetbu is right..it needs to be loosen up and reinstalled
Because I did notice that when I loosen them up and tried to jack up on the LCA it just lifted my car. And the LCA didn't go up..so I'm thinking pretty much stuck in that position

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
They should move if I'm jacking them up right?

Have you tried the 3 fat friends on the bumper? It should move, even if you have the bolts too tight. If it doesn't, then I'm saying you need the correct arms. If it does, then I'm with Streetbu and you have tightened these well too tight.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I am dying inside. AAMCO has to have a few tubby techs handy - I would know, my Dad was a franchisee.

Fat bottom girls you make the rockin' world go 'round.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Hotboi_916

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2019
What ever this high *ss car is doing...will come down eventually.. "what ever goes up must come down". Just speaking some facts..over and out✌️✌️✌️

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor