Check this Elky out

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
...and then go gouge your eyes out and take a few showers to try and get that not-so-fresh feeling off of you...

El_Camino_Woodward_Dream_Cruise.jpg

>>>>> Link to whole article at Jalopnik

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
Ive seen worse, and atleast the elky is a half truck so the wheels dont look nearly as stupid as they do on a coupe or sedan.

1980Gbody

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2007
Warren MI
thats from the dream cruise anyone on here go to this years it was pretty boring for the most part

maybe if it was sitting on 20's lowerd it would look bad *ss, not a fan of the real big rims the paints nice tho

there were a whole line of big rimmed g bodys driving around

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
yep looks that that oofta i just left in the toilet

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
The sad thing is, the Targa top is probably the best mod on this monstrosity. If I raised a vehicle that much, it would have 4 wheel drive and mud tires. The point of 30 in rims on a car is baffling to me. I for one, would like to see us bring back tar and feathering for such egregious violations of automotive fashion, function and good taste!

WCN8TIVE

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 6, 2007
Va Beach, Va
gotta say I am a young dude but I dont understand that thing with the huge rims either, I have 2 G-body cars and plenty of people I know have tried to convince me to do them like that, and in total I guess disgust, I couldnt even reply.... being from Cali, we do muscle and lowriders.. but ginormous rims and lifting a car....????????????

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
i think the targa top is kewl but i wonder how much it would let the body flex if ya had some high horsepower in it as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor