Check this out, New Demo Derby cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryguy39

Apprentice
Apr 25, 2007
Dont ask me why people would use G-bodies for this but heres an 80's Grand Prix, none the less it was the second car out in the heat.

demoprix.jpg

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
last demo i went to, there was an 80s regal in it. after my buddy hit him about 3 times in his 76 impala, he was done!

there is a demo about an hour from me that runs a mid sized car class. has to be a certain wheelbase length and run V6s only.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Oh well... I'm sure it was not worth restoring otherwise it wouldn't have been in a demo derby in the first place.

the only thing I'll say is... WTF why would you use the rally rims, you could have sold them for probably as much as he paid for the car. :?

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
haha best demo derby cars are the 4 cyl classes haha cars that deserve to get the **** beat out of them

SScamino

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2009
fishersville, Virginia
78mali350 said:
haha best demo derby cars are the 4 cyl classes haha cars that deserve to get the **** beat out of them

agreed lol

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
kornball426 said:
Oh well... I'm sure it was not worth restoring otherwise it wouldn't have been in a demo derby in the first place.

You'd be suprised... :cry:

helena

n00b
Aug 29, 2009
When do they reveal the home run derby participants? The All Star rosters were revealed today and the home run derby is in 9 days. ESPN was talking about Barry Bonds and Ken Griffey Jr. probably taking part in the derby, when will we know for sure?

mybigwarwagon

Apprentice
Apr 11, 2009
helena said:
When do they reveal the home run derby participants? The All Star rosters were revealed today and the home run derby is in 9 days. ESPN was talking about Barry Bonds and Ken Griffey Jr. probably taking part in the derby, when will we know for sure?

Wow talk about your random randomness.

I am constantly going to the scrap yard and seeing good old G bodies flattened. One yard lets me look for any parts I can find as long as they are anything major. Since they have a very strict no selling policy it is sad to see. About two weeks ago i pulled in to see a flattened 4 door Regal that had just been smashed. It had pretty gray interior or at least what I could see of it.

I like to watch old TV shows and it seems to me that they all like to use G bodies for the getaway cars that are going to be destroyed. I watched one and the bad guys jumped into a Buick Century just like the GreenGremlin. I just sat horrified as I watched all those beautiful parts go up in flames three minutes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor