MONTE CARLO "COPO" Monte Carlo SS - Turbosaurus Build (Swinging Dick Racing's c*ck got bent... she bounced a little too high & hard, & came down awkwardly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you feel better soon. I've been fighting a pinched nerve in my neck for about three weeks so I haven't been doing much.

Thanks. Food is staying down, had a couple of big burps, and my youngest came down with her "doctor's kit" and fixed me with a wrench.

Focus on stretching and mobility exercises for the neck, my dude. I love a good heat pad for my nerve pinches. Getting old is fun.

Reactions: Texas82GP
Getting old is fun.
And unpredictable. Sh*t comes from all angles, and sometimes gangs up on you.

I used one of those long "sock" things you put in the microwave to cook for a bit, it gets hot AF and you just wrap it around your neck and oh, the warmth. No quick fix for that, though.

• Agree
Reactions: motorheadmike
I am a total f*t*ss. I was rear-ended hard in 2000. Pushed me into a Grand Marquis. Crunched my S10 Blazer front and back. Totaled it. My neck was injured. I was 24 so I really didn't think much of it at the time. Evidently I'm paying for it now. I've had 9 or 10 adjustments at the chiropractor and it seems to be getting better. I've never had this bad of a time with it. Getting old sucks. I think my Panda roll on the ice did this.

I used one of those long "sock" things you put in the microwave to cook for a bit, it gets hot AF and you just wrap it around your neck and oh, the warmth. No quick fix for that, though.

nate ruess dead end song GIF

There's something wrong with you, Mike. 😆

I was dropped on my head a lot as a child, and suffered serious head trauma as a teen, and enjoy auto-erotic asphyxiation.

drunk david hasselhoff GIF

Or it might be the paint fumes?

I was dropped on my head a lot as a child, and suffered serious head trauma as a teen, and enjoy auto-erotic asphyxiation.

drunk david hasselhoff GIF

Or it might be the paint fumes?
Be sure to use a spotter, we don't want to lose you here.

Personal health and wellness be damned! This car needs to be built.

Ground down some spot welds, tossed down some more weld through primer and got to work.

PXL_20210313_211852637.jpg

Fun with geometry.

PXL_20210313_211909869.jpg
PXL_20210313_212018289.jpg

Cars with frickin' lazer beams stuffed in their trunks!

PXL_20210313_224627665.jpg
PXL_20210313_231806932.jpg
PXL_20210313_231833173.jpg
PXL_20210313_231914745.jpg

Next step is to weld the tubs to the trunk floor, brace the trunk hinges, and then make the triangular filler panels. Trim the seat belt anchor plates. Weld it all up and paint it. Kind of surreal to be at this point.

And repair the rear brake line. LOL.

Last edited:
Bzzzt... Bzzzt... Bzzzt.

PXL_20210314_173038452.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor