Did you name your car ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

random_farmhick

Apprentice
Dec 13, 2020
So my El Camino, back in high school my girlfriend named it Sunshine because it was bright yellow. Although, now that its in the shop on a several year long restoration and will come out black I need to come up with a new name, and it hit me today. I'll make a play on words and call her Elky May. Of course it might change several times before its done...

Reactions: 2 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
So my El Camino, back in high school my girlfriend named it Sunshine because it was bright yellow. Although, now that its in the shop on a several year long restoration and will come out black I need to come up with a new name, and it hit me today. I'll make a play on words and call her Elky May. Of course it might change several times before its done...
You went from the sunshine into the dark side. Hope they had cookies😏

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
3 different shops. Completely stripped. It's in the third shop now and it's been there for 7 months.
I feel your pain/frustration. Had a tailgate @ my buddys shop for some small repair/patina work. 1yr later of "it's next" I went & picked it up on the pretense of needing it to validate other dimensions. It was clearly being used as a work bench given the amount of sanding dust & drink-cup rings all over it.

• Sad
  • Happy
Reactions: 2 users

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Candy Cane lol
ss.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor