Finally Doing A Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
Lookin' good :D Don't you love it when you get compliments on an unfinished vehicle? Mine looks like a rotted out POS, but I still get comments on it... not always compliments, sometimes just questions, but I still take 'em as one :D

KAub

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2009
Rhode Island
Looks Sick! I remember when you still had the crate engine with the hilborn on car domain. I see you've got the march serpentine setup, what were the sizes of the two belts?

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
KAub said:
Looks Sick! I remember when you still had the crate engine with the hilborn on car domain. I see you've got the march serpentine setup, what were the sizes of the two belts?

haha cool, you seen my car on cardomain, yeah i ain't updated that in forever....kinda miss the scoop, but it's time to change it up, i had the march setup then too, i'll check the sizes don't know off the top of my head....thanks!

TANGO

n00b
Jul 14, 2009
Cool Old's you have there . I had a 1987 442 Still have a Few Parts Left over . No I used that 8.5" 3.73 Posi Rear end in my 1983 Monte Carlo .

garyl24

Apprentice
Jan 15, 2009
southern illinois
hey bud i had a few question on your work truck. how long did you have to wait after you painted the yellow to tape it off for the blue? and also when you painted the blue how lond did you wait until you pulled off the tape? i mean did you do it right away or wait till it dried? thanks i appreciate it

KAub

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2009
Rhode Island
still looks sick! did you find out the specs on the serpentine belts?

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
I stopped for gas in Abilene on my way back from Arizona this weekend!

I would've been fun to meet up with you, but we cruised though at about 6:15 am on Sunday, filled up with gas, stretched our legs a bit and were back on the road at 6:30...

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
4a.jpg

sorry guys no updates as of yet...got a lil burned out and haven't did anything in a couple of months...yeah I know...I'm NOT giving up, just took a lil break before the frustration got to me...but I'm feeling rejuvenated after saturdays cruise night...of course I took the cutty out and cruised in this here condition, most ppl didn't appreciate it in it's "beasty" state..

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
We all get burned out at one time or another. My progress has officially stopped at this point too due to a bit of burn out coupled with a need to concentrate on other things and not making enough money for the essentials, so you are not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor