Gbody LS Swap Info

Rollingmullet82

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2017
I got them for $50 from a friend so that's why I'm using these. They're for an f body apparently with the mount plates I'm planning to get they sit the engine is believe an inch forward so I won't have to modify the header at all because I've read all over that I would have to modify an f body Lt to get it to clear the frame rail on the driver side

Rollingmullet82

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2017
But to answer your question sense in all of that I didn't lol they're about $275 brand new for the set is have

brad smith

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2017
But to answer your question sense in all of that I didn't lol they're about $275 brand new for the set is have
i saw a guy on you tube use s10 ls swap headers on his 79 malibu and those are like 169.00 for stainless ones on ebay but i'm a little leary.

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Has anybody tried the Schoenfeld LS swap headers for a G-body yet?

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
The Hooker long tubes fit amazing.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Yeah I would love those but they are a big hit to the budget and unfortunately my budget is small lol

I hear you. I was going to cobble some 4th Gen F-body long tubes to fit, but sold them off because it was just an unpleasant solution (and it isn't like I don't enjoy welding and fabricating). Save your pennies and get the good one.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor