Hi from Wahsington State

Status
Not open for further replies.

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State

Cool... I pass through there when I go to Ocean Shores. I'm in Tacoma.

A1Yola

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 15, 2008
Aww man thats one wicked cutlass. I'm trying to get my 84 cutlass in that good of shape. When you bought it 2 years ago was the interior that clean when you bought it?

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State

A1Yola -

Thanks! Yes what you see is pretty how it was when I got it. The cool thing is I got the car from my brother for just $700.00. After I'm done with my mechanical upgrades I plan on repainting it. Good luck with your Cutlass. Just remember to take your time and you will see great results.

Later

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Nice lookin Cutty man. Welcome to the Forum

hujass

Apprentice
Jun 24, 2008
N Dakota
Love myself a clean Cutty man! Keep up the good work.

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Looks good. I like the white guage cluster and the steering wheel. Pillow seats might not fit the performance look but they sure are nice. What mods are planned? Headers exhaust & gears would have to be next if it were mine. :lol:

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State

hujass -
midwestls -
Vern -
Thanks for the props! Well the car has about 164k on it and the motor is getting tired. Next in line is replacing the engine with a mild built Chevy 350 since the og motor is Chevy. Since this is my daily driver I don't plan on making radical changes. I'll be sure to keep everyone up to date with the changes. I recently installed a 2.5 dual exhaust system. I'll post pics soon. Here is a link to my photobucket acct. let me know if you can't get in. I'll have more pics of the Cutty on there soon. http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/stldubbin/?start=0

Thanks

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
If you want to keep it "mild built" and have enough power to be a fun car that you really enjoy driveing don't settle for less than the 383. With prices & availability of the parts now days you get a lot more torque for little money. Then again sometimes you get lucky & something just falls in your lap so you change plans. I ended up with a Cadillac 500 for free so I rebuilt it and have had a ball with it.

Wake

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2008
thats the first rally gauge cluster ive seen, wish mine had one. is your car a brougham, i thought those were the only ones with the pillow top seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor